Another natural catastrophe has led your favorite tree to fall apart. Some parts of it blocking the road and some branches fill your front yard. Now, you might be asking yourself if it is possible for you to do it on your own. You have the tools like a chainsaw and you have something to climb on, so how can anything go wrong. The job is simple; it is merely cleaning up. However, did you know that there have been a lot of recorded injuries because of this sole assumption. Sometimes we think too much of our capabilities without assessing the situation firsthand.
Let me give you some points on why you should call a professional to do it for you and skip the “I know I can do it” part and prioritize your safety.
- Some trees are located somewhere near electrical connections. This kind of situation are often overlooked and we try to be heroes or sometimes we just don’t want to spend much on something we can do on our own. If your tree is near electrical wires, you should try and consider calling a professional. These people are trained on what to look for and have safety equipment because they know that dealing with electrical wires like the one on your yard may lead to some injuries. Tree felling Pretoria have professionals that can help you on this situation.
- If you are confident because you own a very high-quality chainsaw think again. Chainsaws are dangerous equipment to handle. It needs a lot of control to handle one just like a trained professional. I know you had your fair share of cutting trees experience and that might be where the confidence is coming from but the thing about damaged trees is how a branch can simply fall off any time after exposing it to a loss of pressure given the strength through your chainsaw.
- Sometimes when a tree is uprooted and in a slant position, the first e think of is how we can just cut the trunk off. Easy work, right? But what we don’t know is with cases like an uprooted tree which is not fully uprooted is how it can pull its roots and stand right back the uprooted area; this can cause injury to anything near the hole which it was uprooted from. Your feet could really be in danger due to this one.
- Check on the area you’re trying to position while trying to cut off a branch of that tree. A tree is a heavy thing and due to the force, it might have jolted the ground hard making it uneven. If you are holding a chainsaw with uneven area around you, it can be very dangerous to slip.
- Are you trying to cut a branch that is on the ground because it is too big of too heavy to carry on its own? Take caution! When you try to cut through soil, instances where your chainsaw digs in the ground can cause it to kickback that can cause a very big accident.
- The tree blocking the road can’t be done through the rope in your backyard and through your truck trust me. Give it to the professionals!
If you have tree branches lying on your front yard, tree felling Pretoria will help you get rid of that in no time. Connect with them through their page www.treefellingpretoria.co.za and have your front yard good as new.